Monday, May 16, 2016

My Week #15 | Exciting new collab!

I have a lot to talk about this week. Some cool exciting things have been happening, so for once this last week was not boring at all! 

I've started to attend a after-work/weekend course. It's all about legislation and regimentation but I'm actually digging it. It's not exactly my field of studies, but hey -- one needs to be versatile! The subject is not hard, but having to combine studying and homework and the actual classes (Fridays, from 19h to 23h and Saturdays all day) it's a lot to handle. But so far I'm enjoying. I love to be busy, and I love having stuff to do.  So after work, I've going to Starbucks almost every day to study and do the assignments. 


I actually have been obsessed with this products. These are my favorite. Red nails, mascara, eyeliner and shadow stick make me look really put together with minimum effort! It's perfect for my busy life!


Food-wise, I've been loving some peas and eggs. I love peas. It's like my favorite thing to eat. I love pea soup, pea pure, boiled peas, and anything else with peas. And I had forgotten how much I love this meal. I know, it's such a typical Portuguese dish, and such a weird thing to love, but I really do. It's really homey, really tasty.


And now the awesome news! The blog is now collabing with Soufeel! I love charm bracelets and Soufeel has the most adorable charms I've ever seen. They are made of sterling silver, and you can have free shipping for orders over $50. They also have a lot of gorgeous rings. I think I've spent a couple of hours just browsing through their website. They do sales all the time, and special prices, and they even give you gifts with your order. Also, you can use the blog's discount code and get an extra 5% off your order! I'm super excited about this and I know I'll be buying somethings there (I'm in love with one of their ring sets!)

I hope you all have a great week, and enjoy the good weather that's finally here!


27 comments:

  1. Love this! I like your photos so much. :)


    ** Join Love, Beauty Bloggers on facebook. A place for beauty and fashion bloggers from all over the world to promote their latest posts!


    INSTAGRAM @BEAUTYEDITER
    BEAUTYEDITER.COM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Parabéns pela nova parceria.
    Beijinho! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. follow me via gfc and bloglovin and i follow back

    --> BLOND GIRL <--

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this post
    simplylovebeingme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful week recap!Happy new collab! :)
    Kiss
    Luna
    http://www.fashionsnobber.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Muitos parabéns pela parceria! Beijinhos :)

    NINETEEN MOONS

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cuuute! x
    morgan | www.justmorgs.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. A Soufeel tem charms liindos :)

    http://mundodablue.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Parabéns pela parceria...adorei os teus produtinhos ;).
    Beijinhos.

    misscokette.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  10. why are you unfollowing me? :O

    --> BLOND GIRL <--

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! I haven't unfollowed you! Actually I'm just following you on bloglovin! Xoxo

      Delete
  11. Muitos parabéns, pela nova parceria!
    Hum! Nhame!... :-D ervilhas com ovos... um prato que também adoro... tipicamente português como dizes!...
    Que tudo corra bem, no teu curso!
    Passei por aqui, para te agradecer a tua simpática visita, em artandkits.blogspot.com e conhecer este teu espaço... de que gostei bastante!
    Sempre que der... virei espreitar as novidades!
    Tudo de bom! Beijinhos
    Ana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Muito obrigado pela tua visitinha! :) um beijinho enorme!

      Delete
  12. i follow you via bloglovin back as Jemasija Bücherkanal,
    lets follow via gfc too?

    http://betrendylbeyourself.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  13. Parabéns!!!
    Acreditas que nunca gostei muito de ervilhas? xD

    ReplyDelete
  14. Só noticias boas :) e esses produtos são mesmo bonitos ...:) parabéns pela parceria é muito muito sucesso ;)
    Beijinhos
    elisaumarapariganormal.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  15. Há Laura Mercier em Portugal? Ando muito a leste :O
    a seguir :) bjs
    porondeandaasofia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh I really love it Soufeel!
    The jewelry is super cute
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great product picks and good luck with your course!
    Have a lovely day :)
    Rosanna x
    Rose's Rooftop

    ReplyDelete
  18. Awesome collaboration and pretty pictures!

    xo
    www.carinavardie.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. And who couldn't like a classic red nail polish?

    Have a great week,
    -Kati

    P.S.: Thanks for leaving such nice comment on my recent post!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Antes demais parabéns pela pareceria =)
    Também adoro ervilhas, são das minhas coisas favoritas da vida =)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Nunca é de mais adquirir novos conhecimentos e diversificar as áreas em que os temos! Estudar no starbucks parece-me uma boa rotina :) Parabéns pela ligação com a marca, mereces :D
    Ervilhas com ovos escalfados é do melhor! Só provei uma vez, há poucas semanas, mas é do melhor :P

    ReplyDelete
  22. Muitos parabéns pela parceria :)

    Eu gosto muito de ervilhas, principalmente se houver um ovo a acompanhar xD

    Beijinhos

    http://aperfeicaoeummito.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  23. So cool loved the post!! Was a good read!
    Isabelle x
    https://isabelleelli.blogspot.com.au
    Twitter Isabelle_elli

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for you comment!
Follow me:
TheNotSoGirlyGirl // Instagram // Facebook